Nova Terms & Conditions
1. Please note that Nova Dance fees are payable per term by exact cash, direct deposit or cheque.
2. Students are enrolled for the duration of each year unless notified in writing, then the termination will be taken as of the next term
3. Nova Studios’ has four terms each year. Term duration may differ.
4. Fees are charged per term & are payable by week one of each term (or by the due date for new students). Fees paid in the first week of term receive a 10% discount.
5. Students will not be able to return to class if fees are not paid, resulting in possible legal action for fees being owed. Unless a payment arrangement has been made due to financial hardship.
6. If you choose to pay by cheque, please note that if you have insufficient funds in your account, any cost incurred to us will be passed on.
7. Nova Studios reserves the right to refuse admission to any students who does not abide by our code of conduct, or whose fees remain unpaid.
8. At Nova we make all our concert costumes and fit them individually to each student to keep the costs down for our families. If notification of absence from a concert is given after the costume has been made, the hire fee is still payable.
9. Nova Studios has a no refund policy for any missed classes or classes ceased once fees have been paid, and the invoice is still payable if cancellation of classes occurs once the invoice due date has passed.
10. Dance is a physical activity. Please note that a degree of physical contact with the instructor and student may be required for either demonstration or correction.
11. Dancing is a strenuous activity from which injuries may arise. Nova Studios & our instructors and assistants are not liable for personal injuries, loss of, or damage to personal property.
12. In the event of a government mandated lockdown, classes will revert to online sessions. No refunds will be available.
13. In the event of a serious weather warning, classes will be cancelled for the safety of Nova students and staff. No refunds will be available.
13. I/we agree to keep our child home if they are unwell.
14. I/we agree that Nova Studios can publish/use photos of our children for advertising/publicity/in concert presentations & newsletters.
I have read & understood the terms & conditions of Enrolment at Nova Studios.
I give permission for my child to join in the fun at Nova Studios, and understand all of the conditions above.
Nova Holiday Workshop Ts & Cs
Things you should know before coming to our Nova School Holiday Program:
- Drop off is any time from 8.45am to 9am at the latest. Pick up is 2.45 to 3pm. Please ensure you are on time.
- Please bring along fruit break, morning tea and lunch (no nuts please), plus a drink bottle. We will be eating morning tea and lunch outside, if the weather is nice, so feel free to pack a hat and sunscreen.
- It is recommended that your child wear comfortable clothes they can move around in eg. T-shirt, shorts, leggings etc. If your child is prone to accidents, please be sure to pack a spare pair of undies and pants. For our Artist Workshops, please bring along an art smock or old t-shirt as it can get messy! Aprons will be provided for our Cooking Workshops.
- If your child has friends coming on the same day, they will be able to be in the same group.
- We cannot hold spots in our Nova School Holiday Program until payment has been made in full; payment must be made at the time of the booking.
- We cannot accept active kids vouchers towards our Nova School Holiday Programs.
- We do not provide refunds for any days that your child is registered for and has failed to attend.
- In the event a participant is unable to attend the Nova School Holiday Program due to an unexpected medical condition or illness, please immediately send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with the medical certificate. We can then provide a credit for you to use towards our next Nova School Holiday Program.
- If your child is injured while with us and unable to participate for the rest of the day, we will follow appropriate first aid procedures and call the parent’s number that we have on file.
- We do not tolerate bullying or violence at Nova. If this is happening on our premises, we will call parents immediately.
- We ask that if your child has Covid-19 related symptoms, has been in contact with someone who has Covid-19 or has returned from overseas in the last 7 days, that you do not book in or send them to our Nova School Holiday Program.
- If you wish to change your workshop date, we will require 7 days notice so that we have time to resell your place in the class that you booked. Only one transfer is allowed per booking.
- If the workshop is cancelled, on the very rare occasion of insufficient numbers, you will be offered a full refund or a credit towards another workshop or any of our classes. In this case, all liability is limited to the workshop price only.
- By booking a place in our workshops, you will agree that you will comply with all safety precautions and recommendationsmade by Nova and our staff. Nova and our staff hold no personal liability or responsibility for any damage, loss or theft of personal property or for any personal injuries that occur during our workshop, or while arriving and departing the premises.
- In the event of a lockdown, we will provide credit, valid for 6 months, to use towards any activities at Nova Studios.
- We will never share your details with a third party, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
Thanks so much for reading this information. We can't wait to see your child at our next school holiday workshop!